#seeseaseason



Hopes that means you trust it. Believe.

I have promise. One promise to see the sea even the color never same again. Even the color change from blue to grey. I’m still keep that promise until I die.

Who am I?

I’m Ki. The girl who love to see the sea since my 5th birthdays. I’m blind. In my past, I could saw everything. I could saw everything with clearly. You might ask, if I could see how come I’m blind? I have reason about it. Because of  that, my life change only into one night.

I got accident when I was 19 years old. Don’t ask me how the accident can be happen. On that time, I cant do anything except cry. But someone come to my life. Someone who make promise to me. He said he will be my eyes and he will bring me with him to see the sea on autumn.

He also said if I see the sea on autumn, the sunrise and sunset with the silhouette is beautiful for me to see. I’m trust with him. Very much. Because that he become my hope. Yes, hope. One word for many meaning. I don’t know why.

Almost everyday, every-time, he come just to see me or talk to me. Once or twice, he will read me story from my favorite books. His voice like music for my ears. If he cant to stay or come, he will call me or I just receive his voice mail. Yes, I guess I really addicted with his voice.

One day, he ever say something to me. I remember that. He say it with giggle. Playful giggle.

“You easy to read. Your expression.”

The way he say it, I’m still remember. But my hope broke. He is go away. Never say why. He broke his promise. Promise to be my eyes. Promise to see the sea with me on autumn. Once again, I’m blind. No just blind, I’m also lost. I get nothing from him. Even about his promise which I keep until I die. His promise to me. My see sea season promise from him.

People around me, always talk to me to forget him and I always listen. No say anything. I just keep listen, but once while I want to talk everyone sees deaf. I keep talk same words. Repeat it again and again.

“I maybe cannot see the blue sea again, specially since the blind make grey my sight. But I do know every season which come later and later are really special with my grey sight. With that my sea always looks so blue for me to see. I can see my sea season when you come. I’ll wait. I’m promise.”

This is almost a year he gone after I lost. Slowly, I get my conscious. I don’t say I coma or anything. I just unconscious and lost. This time I like write story about single person feel. About lonely but never make someone give in with situation. Story between her blind love and his blind love. Am I included one of them?

When I unconscious, I’m blind and lost, I always think about way out from this hell. I do this cause I don’t want to lose my identity even what happened between us before. During my find, finally I released. Only one if I want to comeback is with find way out by my self. But I’m not sure exactly about it. I don’t trust my self. So I just try. Yes, you can say now I try to conscious.

He maybe will comeback anytime or not at all. So, I do to thanks for him. For everything he do. For every time he give. I’m really thankful. Now, I feel relieved. I smile and I hope. Yes, I comeback learn to hope. Hope everything will be finish with happy ending. Even I was blind, I still can see my sea season with my feel.

“Always there. Always in somebody’s heart. Always never no. There is the oasis. That is call hope? I don’t know. I just to believe. That what he teach to me.”



 NO COPY PASTE WITHOUT CREDIT coffeepen,books

Comments