For An Expensive Feeling

Almost one half year..
Yes, one year ago you and me were keep contact
One year ago, just to say hi to you was easyly

But that situation has been changed after I broke that words..
After I said that I have some feeling on you..
After I said I didn't want ours friend line to be change..

Do you have some feeling for me?
Do you ever think that I want we go far way?
Do you?

For an expensive feeling that you have..
I still don't know if we'll suitable for each other
I doubt I want you to be my be half

So I just expressed my feeling without think you will do this for almost one half year..

Maybe you do..
Have some feeling to me
Or it is just an annoying for you and you choose to get out from my life..?

I asked but you never answered
Not today, even yesterday..
And I knew I should finish this an expensive feeling from you

So from now on, I will be kill these feeling although you never did it to me..

For an expensive feeling I have and maybe you too..
I'd like to say good bye forever


NO COPY PASTE WITHOUT CREDIT coffeepen,books

Comments