Self (Sweet) Sour Page 3

Hobbies.

Recently if I talk about my hobby or my activity for killing time, always comes to my mind are reading book and watching vlog. Because I amn't having much time to writing with serious, it always comes as the last thing on my mind.

As you may known, my self always including coffee as my favourite drink. Even in this blog, I didn't forget to mention about coffee. 

Yeah, these days my interest about it gone in highest point for me. Little by little I learn how make coffee from bean. Brought some tools just for making coffee and learn how to be able serve coffee for others. 

Tbh I've been thinking to open coffee shop and learn how to be barista 😅 Well, serving coffee for my self for now become my habbit. 

Sound of grinder so healing for me as I grinding some beans. And for some reasons, my close friend and uncle giving me a bag of coffee.

Yup, right now anything relate about coffee became my new hobby. Having interest about it, make me want to learn more about it. Not to forget mention, I also start to learn baking some snacks. 

Coffee + snack are the best partner. Will learn to making cappucino, moccacino and latte art in future also baking too.


NO COPY PASTE WITHOUT CREDIT coffeepen,books

Comments