Wrap Up My 2021

Simply like the title, I want to wrap up what I've done at my 2021. Okay here's the list:

➤ January

Crying over Kpop group 😅 Tell you about it, I started fangirling over one Kpop group almost in all my social medias till today 😂 

➤ February

Well at this month, WFH still every days not only 5 days but I could say the whole week. Ah, also spending my holiday with my bestie. Toffee latte addicted for month 😁

➤ March

I got my first dose vaccine. Not that hurt, but yeah it hurt 😑 And operated some shows at my work.

➤ April

Got second dose vaccine. I completed my vaccine till I get booster next year maybe. I tell you it's not hurt.

➤ May

I finally could give presents for my best friends and my cousins. Yeah, May also the hectic month for sure.

➤ June

Prepared for an other new year of my school's year. Hectic with my brother school too. Escape day at June 😁

➤ July

Well, I really don't remember what I do at July. But I thought July was occupied with work, work and work. Just slow down for "The Devil Judge" -Jinyoung's drama-.

➤ August

Started learning about coding. Reason because my job made me to do some webinars about it. 

➤ September

Well, I'm falling in love with coding and started to interest learning Python and R.

➤ October 

Hello my month 💚 Birthday. Holiday. Jajan day 😂 October made me trying fruit coffee. I never forget my salak latte. I want it now...

➤ November

Falling in love with 10cm -Korean indie singer-, along with GOT7 (Kpop group I mention in January 🙈). Started more active editing video too.

➤ December

Finally this month, I completed my 2021 with getting new colleague, made best video editing from me. But not with reading time complete at this year 😅

Yeah, that's for sure what I do. Almost every month at 2021 my time just for work, coffee, learning coding, editing video because of job, healing time in my busy time, reading e-book but not finish reading hard copy book(?), update blog only 5 times with it (I'm sorry)... what else? Ah, busy help my friends with their papers, got new family members. I got 2 kittens. Their names are Kupi and Kuro.

So wrap up my 2021 just like that. I know this year I don't really active to update my blog like last year. But I try for 2022 to be more active update my blog. Thank you for reading or spending your time check my blog. Hope next I can post and update with more information here. 

See you later and happy holiday 👋

By me 😄

-ekaovta-



NO PASTE WITHOUT CREDIT coffeepen,books

Comments