Lonely Day Diary Series: "Haze and Dull"

 23 February 2022, Just morning day

"Start writing again here. Start my daily with electric more. Start same as always with coffee. Mostly what I do always same everyday. Just work, rest, work, rest and some little time vacation. What I miss the most at this time where the pandemic still here that is my friends. Time I spend with them were fun and I miss that."

Kutipan dari dalam hati(?) Nice pembukaan buat tulisan ini. Kembali menulis lagi di awal tahun ini setelah di bulan-bulan sebelumnya menghilang. 

Yah, dari sekian banyak niat menulis atau tulisan yang mau dituangkan cerita tentang keseharian dengan diri sendiri sebagai tokoh utama adalah hal yang paling mudah untuk dibahas. 

Apa yang dikerjalan hari ini maupun besok adalah kegiatan sama yang berulang. 

Monoton. Deep down, I feel like what I'm doing now haze and dull.

Wanna say I do recycling same part. 



NO PASTE WITHOUT CREDIT coffeepen,books

Comments