Golden Reborn of Second Act part 1

Stand up to each other feet, landing to each other shoulders and share some responsibilities, pains and worries. Even we never say it to loud, but we know what we feel. We are five peoples with different mindset, one fondness one passion. We are Highlight on second act.
“Maybe we are old, but we are still rookie.” ~Won
“Success happen because we are stick together and forever.” ~Yong
“No bodies know who we are, except our self. But while we don’t know who our self, we need people to tell us.” ~Yoo
“Although we are too old to shine again, its never too late to continue.” ~Jun
“We have worries into our self. But no matter what happen in the future, if I still have you all I’m brave.” ~Geek
***

I sat at rooftop café while beside me, Yong sat facing laptop in front of him. Looks serious with that. I don’t know what he doing through.
“What are you doing, Yong?” I asked curious.
“Ah, I just search some inspiration to write.” Yong said not even took eye to me from his laptop.
“Oh.. Well, have you called others to go here?”
“Yeah, Jun. Maybe they are still on street. You know how can lame  they are sometimes.”
“Ya, ya, ya.. Whatever.”
I sip again my americano to I don’t count how many I sip it. Waiting the boys to come is always boring thing that I do. With Yong company me, it still boring. As long as time tick, finally they all arrived.
“Yo, Jun. Yong. Sorry we are late.” Geek said when Yong give bro-hug to him.
“What excuse will you give this time? You know we were waiting three of you for almost one hour.”
“Aye, Jun. Stop nagging already. You look so old if you still like that.” Yoo my buddy from high school took sit in front of me with Won beside him.
“So what will we discuss about today?”
Like you see, I’m Jun and they are my best friends since we were still in high school. We have same passion and fondness. We love music even now we still love it. I work as a chef at this café, Yong work as a writer, Yoo and Geek has business together at advertisement company and Won still study at university. Yup, he is the youngest among us.
Previously when we were still in university before we work as what we do now, we have band. Indie band to be exact. At that time, we famed. I could say we were success as Indie band and have so many fans. But that successful never shine brightly for long time. Cause some excuses one by one from us left this band.
Those day, just me and Yong who still active with some events as Duo. Yoo, Geek and Won didn’t join with us  but still come to see me and Yong or just to hang out with us. Until one day Yong asked us to come back again as band like we were.
If not cause him, maybe today we never meeting and discussing about this. Of course I want to play music with them again as a band and I want to see my fans again. Honestly I miss them so much. I miss every time I played music with them. I want to shine brightly with them again even we must start from below again.
“Although we are too old to shine again, its never too late to continue.”
*** 

One hour sat at this café with impatient Jun to wait the boys come always make me want to drown on my own world or just surfing internet to search some inspiration. I didn’t mean with him beside me it something boring, but beside him with all nagging he did it’s really annoying. Why he didn’t just keep quite and patient to wait?
And the boys also why never they are come on time? Its like I should be the one to be come first. Every time if we promise to hang out, definite me who always come on time or first person to come. Okay, stop with that annoying from Jun cause they all finally arrived and I can straight my face from my laptop.
“So what will we discuss about today?” Won asked me.
“Yah, Won. Are you forget? Today we will discuss about our band.” Geek complained while Won forgot about what will we discussing.
I never expected it will happen. Yes, I do love my job as a writer but still I want we come back on stage. It’s almost one year after Yoo, Geek and Won decided to left our band. So just me and Jun whose the one doing Duo for some events. I can understand why they decided to left. Because they couldn’t caught up with their own schedule between study or work and band but I just hope someday we can go to stage again as a band like before.
“Yong, what did you think of? You seem didn’t get a long with our discussion.” Yoo bring me out from my thought.
“Sorry. I didn’t mean it. Just random thinking about our band years ago.” I said honestly.
“Hmm, I know. I miss our band too. I want to we have stage again like those day. I want to hear our fans scream and singing our music again.” Jun added.
“Thank to Yong for the idea to make reunite our band. I just told about it a few days ago with Yo after we finished our project to advertise some concert.” Geek said and Yoo just nodding his head.
“Me too, Hyung. Cause this is my last year at university so I can do this again. Go on the stage with you all and playing our music or just greet our fans with our voice. Ahh, I think I cant wait for this.” Won said with excited voice.
“I want our band get success once again like a few years ago. Even we must change our name.”
Even we must change our name.. At a few years ago our band have named as Beat but we must lost our name causing that name is given from the record company which one handle anything about our band. Included our contract. These are effect from our decided to left our band years ago losing our name, contract with record company and the fame we have .
I cant blame whosever. This is our decided but I just want we can once again come back to playing our music on the stage with our fans. I want to we stay together with our music. I want we can be forever with our fans and I want my friendship with them never dies. I hope we can reach our goal to success again and just possibly we can be more shine brightly than before.
“Success happen because we are stick together and forever.”
***
I don’t know that Yong really thought seriously about our band. As I knew, we made this band just for fun. Only for channeled our hobby in spare time. Yes from this we got fame and for me I got more money but still I didn’t think seriously to make our band more than just hobby. Because that I left our band when I cant caught up with my own schedule and I only focus on my own company with Geek.
“I want our band get success once again like a few years ago. Even we must change our name.” Jun said with hope like you can see.
“Are you sure Jun we must change our name? Why don’t we try to contact the record company to talk about our last  contract? Maybe just maybe we can keep our name as Beat.” Yong suggested.
“But how if they aren’t give us chance to keep our name? You know Hyung, we already decided to left our band and contract which ever we signed with them one year ago. That is impossible if they will give up to us.” I explained.
Well, I have point to say it. If we didn’t leave our band and contract which ever we sign before, certainly we can keep Beat as our name band also contract exclusive from the record company.
“Yah, Yoo hyung why we not try? I know this is impossible but its okay if we try, right?” Won told me.
“Hmm, whatever Wonnie. I just told what I thought and if you guys want to try so go on. But don’t say if I never remember it to you all.” I answered.
“So why not we contact them now? It’s still working hours, isn’t it?” Geek asked.
“Alright. But I think it will gonna be long  discussion.” I sighed.
“It’s okay, Yoo. At least, we are try to keep our name and I bet our fans want it to. Even we must change our name, it’s the best thing ever we do, right? The important is we are still together and forever.” Yong completed it with optimist.
What they said is alright. It’s not kill us or something like that if we try. I know you will think I’m selfish person cause I just thinking and caring about my own only. My colleague plaster me with that too. But honestly I do miss my time with them. I do miss playing music with them. I do miss singing on stage again like before with them. I do really miss every time I hang out with them as my band mate. I’m not that selfish, am I?
I realized it when Geek and me are finishing our project to advertise some concert. Working at your own company with only yourself and one your staff mostly it’s Geek to handle everything is really a big pressure for me. Just music can handle my pressure and my best friends also know it too. So I sure for now, if we come back again as a band and go to stage one more time, I never left this band again. Not to twice in my life. I’m promise, I treasure my passion and fondness this time with my best friends also my brothers.
“No bodies know who we are, except our self. But while we don’t know who our self, we need people to tell us.”

To Be Continue..

Hello ☺☺☺ I'm come back with new story. This story I wrote special for Highlight. 2nd project English story dedicated for Highlight. Well, as you know I just love to write and read but sometimes I love to listening music. Highlight is my favorite singer. Okay, back to story part 2 will be post soon after I finish writing. So enjoy read part 1. Bear with me about my grammar ☺ See you soon ✌


NO COPY PASTE WITHOUT CREDIT coffeepen,books

Comments