Golden Reborn of Second Act Last Part

Their journey still continue until today I post this story. Yes, I'm comeback with Golden Reborn of Second Act new part. This is the last part that like finally I can manage to finish. However I just want to say thanks and sorry for make this update to long to wait. Like I said before bear with my grammar and feel free to give me some point of view about this story. For last thing, half of this year I want to debut my writer partner. Who is she? You're curious? Wait me until then. Happy reading :) 
Previous on part 1:
What they said is alright. It’s not kill us or something like that if we try. I know you will think I’m selfish person cause I just thinking and caring about my own only. My colleague plaster me with that too. But honestly I do miss my time with them. I do miss playing music with them. I do miss singing on stage again like before with them. I do really miss every time I hang out with them as my band mate. I’m not that selfish, am I?
I realized it when Geek and me are finishing our project to advertise some concert. Working at your own company with only yourself and one your staff mostly it’s Geek to handle everything is really a big pressure for me. Just music can handle my pressure and my best friends also know it too. So I sure for now, if we come back again as a band and go to stage one more time, I never left this band again. Not to twice in my life. I’m promise, I treasure my passion and fondness this time with my best friends also my brothers.
“No bodies know who we are, except our self. But while we don’t know who our self, we need people to tell us.”
***
After long discuss with record company just like Yoo said it’s really tired, but the result is out of our expectation. The record company want we joint again with one condition, our band only can sing their song and producer only they can to choose. Of course Yong as our producer and creator of our music disagree with that condition and we are. How can we agree to be their money maker? I, Yoo, Won, Yong and Jun want to make comeback again as band cause we are want our fans can enjoy and listen our music. Our special song just for them. For the people that love our music. I really don’t know how can be if we are agree.
“See. What I said is real, right? Even they agree we have to come back to them, exactly they’ll give us so many rules just to keep their benefit. So what will we do now?” Yoo angry at result that we gave from discussion with the record company.
“I know that will be happen, but that was happened so Yoo please don’t angry. From now I know what should we do.” Yong said.
“What is it Yong? Whether it still with change our name? But how about studio for record our music and album also how can we disturbing and marketing? So many to do that we should do, Yong.” Jun questioning Yong’s idea.
I don’t know what Yong just thought, but Jun is right. So many things to do if we want to be independent into everything involve our band.
“That was what I just thought, Jun. We aren’t only change our name yet we also make label company. The company who only us as the artist. We can release singles, albums, repacking albums, digital singles and hold concerts anytime without any worries. We can be CEO and boss for our self. Don’t need much employees, maybe we can only have 8 or 10 peoples. That’s enough for our company. How? And our band not only as indie band but we can be real artist. I mean peoples aren’t look we as familiar indie band but also as independent band.” Yong told us detail about his idea.
“Wow, hyung that the brilliant idea. I love it. We have Yong hyung studio for recording, Yoo hyung and Geek hyung office as our office.” Won looks really excited. 
“I agree with Yong. We just should find modals for establish our label company.” I agree with that idea of course.
“About that, actually I have some modals for establish our label company and also I already found the building for our company. I already prepare for all these.” said Yong seriously.
“Yong, I never thought you really prepare all. But I’m still confuse whether we must establish company or not. Honestly, I feel little scare. How if we fail?” Jun worried.
“Me too. But I agree with Yong and I think you too, right Jun?” Yoo asked.
“Yes.” Answered Jun.
No wonder if we feel little scare and confuse. Because this is first time we decided to establish label company. If you think my company with Yoo is enough as my place learned about business, you are wrong. My advertisement company just little company which only handling about advertisement nothing more. But if I see they are, I’m sure our company will be success later in the future.
“We have worries into our self. But no matter what happen in the future, if I still have you all I’m brave.”
***
My hyungs is really daebak. Yong hyung’s idea really out of the box. How can he think about to establish label company? Yeah, I knew each from them has stabile income from their job every month. But I never thought Yong hyung has a lot of money as a writer more than Jun hyung who I thought has a lot of money as chef and already open restaurant or Geek hyung and Yoo hyung who has advertisement company. Whatever it is. I just really proud of them.
“Won! Why you smile like mad people?” Yoo hyung cringed look at me smiling by my self.
“No, I’m not hyung. I just feel proud. I’m proud of you hyungs. You all have modals for establish our label company. But me? I don’t have one. I just an ordinary colleger who  will be graduate from university. I’m not like you all.” I answered him.
I don’t know, suddenly I feel so pity to my self. I always thought if I with them it can make my self more confident. Honestly I’m a shy person who always eyeing my self as nothing. During my high school and university with them, I could eyeing my self as something. But after what I looked them now, I feel disappointed to my self.
“Yah, Won. Who said you don’t have one? Who said you are just an ordinary colleger? Who said that?” Geek hyung seem really angry cause my answer.
“Won, you are our dongsaeng. Yes, that’s true you just an ordinary colleger. But it doesn’t mean you haven’t modals to our label company. We need your brilliant brain. We need you as our member band. We need you to handle our label company. You can be CEO or whatever it call in our label company. You have so many modals for our company. Modals we need not only money, Won.” Yong hyung told me really detailed.
“Won, you forgot about your old payment. Are you remember you trust me to handle your payment while we still with Beat before? You asked me to save you payment because you think you cant handle that if you saving by yourself. So, who’s say you don’t have modal?” Jun hyung remembering me about my payment.
Yeah, I forgot about my old payment when I played music with my hyungs as Beat. Back to those days, I ever asked Jun hyung to save my payment. It isn’t I cant handle my payment, but it is because my family never knew I have band and playing music. They only knew I have part time job with hyungs at cafĂ©. I never talk about having band to my family.  
“Really, hyung? Woah, unbelievable.  Ok, now. Let’s we start think about our name band, name of label company and anything of this. I really don’t patient to do this and that with you all.” I’m really excited.
“Yes, and I have name for our company. We can call it Around Us. The reason because I want we, my self to be close to our fan  with our music and people can remember our band because we are around their self. How about this?” Yong hyung just gave me good idea to think about our name band.
“And hyungs we can be Highlight as our name band.” I adding Yong hyung idea.
“It is a good idea Won. I love Highlight and Around Us name. I agree with it. How about you, Yoo? Jun?” Geek hyung asked them.
“I’m in.”
“Me too.” Jun hyung and Yoo hyung said together.
“So we are an old rookie band? I love it. Let’s we make a new journey in flower path together.”
All my hyungs, thank you for tag me a long with you since we are in high school. Without you, that’s never same. Maybe we should down first before we on the top. Old or young, strong or weak as long as me with you, I still feel like rookie and new. Thank you.
“Maybe we are old, but we are still rookie.”

~The end~


NO COPY PASTE WITHOUT CREDIT coffeepen,books

Comments