Colorful Catcher: Mystery Sign

Winter, 1st November, 3rd Block of Labyrinth City, 09:41 pm

Seseorang terlihat tengah berjalan ke arah sumur berair hitam di blok ke-3 Labirin Kota. Sosok itu terlihat tampan dengan pakaian berwarna cerah layaknya seorang angle. Who is he?

"What should I do Anne to make you understand that is you the queen of color who can collect the six colors and guide me to out from this place? I hope you can solve my clue as soon as possible."

Seseorang itu memegang tanda pertama warna hitam yang merupakan tanda pembuka jalan di sumur hitam. Lalu dia berjalan menuju sumur hitam dan menghilang di gelapnya malam.

Where is he gone?


***

Very short chapter. But I hope you curious about it. Who is Steve? Who is he? How Anne can solve that clue? The answer is.. be patient 😉

TO BE CONTINUE

NO COPY PASTE WITHOUT CREDIT coffeepen,books

Comments