#MyAutumn: Worries and Choices

Should do it like that?

Worries and choices..

Masalah terpenting dari segala kekhawatiran yang dipikirkan dan pilihan yang harus diputuskan adalah bekerja dua kali lebih keras untuk segala halnya.

Mengekspresikan perasaan tetapi tetap menjaga untuk lebih kalem dengan segala yang berlebihan, tenaga ekstra yang harus terkuras.

No, didn't expect more about it. Just make everythings to slow down with beautifuly are truly hardest. But -just maybe- it will come with peace at least. 

The last about more paradigms make me want to close and solve it. Too much worries I must to think, too much choices I must take. 

Know what should I do, but still have doubt. Can we just enjoy the show without thinking too much about worries and choices? 

It's not about me to blabbering my worries or choices. It's about me after thinking too much and made self dizzy for no reason 😬

Hey, girl! Why you came back without finish your stories today?

 NO COPY PASTE WITHOUT CREDIT coffeepen,books

Comments