Self Sour Page 1

8.07 10:43 am

Today, I start to write my daily story. Pouring anything about my feeling. Weekly ago I felt worries. Stress much about working. Sometimes feeling not much rest even I'm resting enough. An other day complain about my day. 

As good write if I can say -I'm not on it-, when you can write your problem of course you should know how to write about solution. 

My solution about it, no more complain just enjoy it and be grateful about it. Well, people say every body have tough day in their life. It's just how they act to handling it. 

I'm challenge my new self to be trust, confident and honest than my old self. Refilling my self so that I can refresh my engine with cool mind.

Remember my self you are very special as you are now. 



NO COPY PASTE WITHOUT CREDIT coffeepen,books

Comments